Working at MOG is awesome
We provide a health insurance for our employees.
Choose from 8 to 10 to get in or from 17 to 19 to get out. You build your schedule.
Team Building Events
Play football, celebrate special dates or take part on team building events.
Health Insurance extended to your family.
Either to take part at industry shows, training sessions or education.
Free Breakfast and Fruit
Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? Fruit, tea, coffee are also important to make you feel comfortable during the day.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain products/platforms with a special focus in high quality, well documented and reusable code base
- Implement and actively promote a test driven development mind-set
- Coach team members on technical matters leveraging overall skills and know how
- Work independently and deliver projects involving a wide variety of technologies in an agile way of working
Who you are
- BSc in Computer Science or engineering
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Front-end development experience: HTML5, CSS, ReactJS, React Native;
- Back-end development experience: NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Experience with REST API design and implementation
- Deep knowledge of native cloud applications and micro-services based: Docker, Kubernetes
- Also valued: Experience with WebRTC, Google Firebase, Azure Cloud, iOS and/or Android platforms, SQL and NoSQL
- Fluent in English
- Adaptable and hard working
- Good communicator
- Positive and approachable
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
What we offer
Base salary + Allowances
Other benefits may be set accordingly with the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
By joining MOG you’ll also be joining a dynamic and flexible business casual environment and a comfortable working space.
Free breakfast every day, fresh fruit, snacks, coffee and drinks in the office are some of the perks.Apply