mDECK Densu XTL-2 is the ultimate compact professional media deck appliance to ingest and play FHD video streams in XDCAM structures directly on removable drives HDD or SSD.
It features a dual node solution that includes redundant power supply, 10TB of storage (redundant), 4 video inputs and 4 video outputs of 3G-SDI.
It can record or play four 3G-SDI channels.
- Baseband ingest: up to 2 simultaneous records per node
- Multicamera record
- Loop record
- Crash record
- Schedule record
- Batch record
- File playback: 2 simultaneous plays per node
- Composition play
- Loop playback
- Instant play
- Schedule play
- Remote preview
- Playlist management
- All media operations can simultaneously use the local storage and the network.
- Full featured remote and local user interface (including touch on screen for quick control).
- Multi-configuration metadata management automatic enhancement based AI
- Option for simultaneous proxy generation
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M)
- HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, SMPTE296M, SMPTE372M, SMPTE425M)
- XDCAM HD
- Removable Disks:
- HDD 2.5”
- SSD 2.5”
- SD-SDI; HD-SDI
- IMX 30/40/50 Mbps
- MPEG2 LGOP 18/25/35 Mbps 4:2:0
- MPEG2 LGOP 50/70 Mbps 4:2:2
- XAVC Intra
- XAVC Intra 50 / 100 Mbps
- XAVC Long GOP
- XAVC LGOP 25 / 35 / 50 Mbps
- Sony Proxy AV (MPEG-4 Part-2) @1.5 Mbps