mDECK Densu XTL is the ultimate compact professional media deck appliance to ingest and play FHD video streams in XDCAM structures directly on removable drives HDD or SSD.
It includes redundant power supply, 5TB of storage (redundant), 2 video inputs and 2 video outputs of 3G-SDI.
It can record or play two 3G-SDI channels.
- Baseband ingest: up to 2 simultaneous records per node
- Multicamera record
- Loop record
- Crash record
- Schedule record
- Batch record
- File playback: 2 simultaneous plays per node
- Composition play
- Loop playback
- Instant play
- Schedule play
- Remote preview
- Playlist management
- All media operations can simultaneously use the local storage and the network.
- Full featured remote and local user interface (including touch on screen for quick control).
- Multi-configuration metadata management automatic enhancement based AI
- Option for simultaneous proxy generation
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M)
- HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, SMPTE296M, SMPTE372M, SMPTE425M)
- XDCAM HD
- Removable Disks:
- HDD 2.5”
- SSD 2.5”
- SD-SDI; HD-SDI
- IMX 30/40/50 Mbps
- MPEG2 LGOP 18/25/35 Mbps 4:2:0
- MPEG2 LGOP 50/70 Mbps 4:2:2
- XAVC Intra
- XAVC Intra 50 / 100 Mbps
- XAVC Long GOP
- XAVC LGOP 25 / 35 / 50 Mbps
- Sony Proxy AV (MPEG-4 Part-2) @1.5 Mbps