mediaLIVE StreamServer is a compact turnkey appliance that encodes in h.264 up to 5 resolutions in RTMP and HLS formats.
A dual node configuration supports sixteen or thirty-two 3G-SDI input channels.
- High density video streaming server
- Real time encoding of up to 5 different bit rates per channel simultaneously
- Video production can move anywhere it needs to go without compromising broadcast-quality outputs
- Manage via web interface or REST APIs for integration with automation system
- Very compact solutions: 2 RU can support up to 32 video signals
- H.264 1080p 8 – 12 Mbps High Profile
- H.264 720p 5 – 7.5 Mbps High Profile
- H.264 480p 2.5 – 4 Mbps High Profile
- H.264 360p 1 – 1.5 Mbps High Profile
- H.264 1080p 3 – 9 Mbps High Profile (Live)
- H.264 720p 1.5 – 6 Mbps High Profile (Live)
- H.264 480p 0.5 – 2.0 Mbps High Profile (Live)
- H.264 360p 0.4 – 1.0 Mbps High Profile (Live)
- H.264 240p 0.3 – 0.7 Mbps High Profile (Live)