New models, featuring IP live and 8K support are now added to the mxfSPEEDRAIL central ingest product line
MOG Technologies, the worldwide supplier of end-to-end solutions for professional media today announces the introduction of new enhanced models to the mxfSPEEDRAIL central ingest product-line.
mxfSPEEDRAIL is a high quality central ingest system that reduces video ingest time and saves on operational costs. With more than 2500 installations and deployed in more than 200 worldwide customers, the system has been evolving and adapting to technology demands. It completely optimizes media workflows by delivering practical and simple tools to capture, transcode, schedule and prioritize all ingest tasks.
The mxfSPEEDRAIL has been part of the migration to tapeless workflows and always ensured seamless integration with broadcast multiple formats, codecs, wrappers, third-party editors, servers and MAM’s. The new models are now reflecting the market evolution by adapting to new media channels workflows, ensuring the high-quality stream (4K and 8K) into social networks, and the support of IP protocols.
With a strong bet in rebranding and optimization of all the new models’ flexibility, MOG is now introducing the following models:
- mediaREC: the award-winning multi-format SDI recording system for professional environments, now features full support of Video-Over-IP standards (ST2110 and ST2022-6). The system encodes and decodes SDI to MPEG-TS and vice-versa for contribution and encodes up to 16 SDI channels to RTMP, HLS, and MPEG-DASH for distribution;
- mediaCARD: a simplified solution for users that just want to stitch all camera shots with unattended batch ingest. The system can include an embedded card reader in a 2RU server to simplify video ingest tasks;
- mediaMOVE: the ultimate ingest gateway for broadcast environments, new media and social media streaming, supports all input devices, file wrappers, video and audio codecs to any output wrapper, proxy, web format, storage server or asset management. The system enables frame rate conversion and transcodes into any major broadcast format, including DNxHR (all resolutions). It is ideal for AVID sequences and clips export and fully interoperable with AVID Interplay, Nexis and others;
- mediaPLAY: for preview, playback or playout. Available with the option of 8TB cache in the same 2U rack unit;
- mediaLIVE: a fully configurable system that encodes, decodes and converts live content on-the-fly.
- storEDIT: a shared storage option that provides the needed versatility and high capacity storage, ranging from 16 TB HDD to 60 TB SSD, with the option for removable disks.
“The mxfSPEEDRAIL central ingest system is designed, since its beginning, with economy and reliability in mind.” Says Luís Miguel Sampaio, CEO from MOG. “The system now features more flexibility since it is built with HTML5 technology which breaks any physical boundary, and it is also wrapped in multiple packages to fit the customer needs better. With a single license, the user can now unlock all proxies and codecs.”
The new mxfSPEEDRAIL central ingest system manages file or live video streams in a seamlessly integrated media production ecosystem responding to the immediacy of capture and viewers engagement, filling every gap throughout the workflow.
At IBC 2018, booth 7.A27, MOG will be displaying the new available versions of the central ingest product-line with a special highlight to the super compact Xpress versions, available in highly customizable 1RU or 2RU units, to which customer can add services and features that best fit their needs.