Video recording kit in 4K, UHD, FHD, and NDI
mREC is a powerful and flexible multi-format recording system.
Optimize media creativity for enterprise, digital media, sports, and broadcast markets with a streamlined file-based capture system, with full support for recording 4K UHD and HDR live video channels in different file formats.
It supports simultaneous media operations that can be a combination of recording and previewing files.
The kit includes a 12G-SDI or 3G-SDI video signal card and a MOG peripheral box.
Product OptionsAdding optional features might affect the number of simultaneous operations.
Part number: mrktac
OTT & Social media
Part number: ktoasa
Additional OTT & Social media
Part number: ktoasaac
Part number: mpam1u
Part number: mpla1c
Part number: lmpi
Part number: smpi
AVC hardware encoder
Part number: ktavhw
Additional AVC hardware encoder
Part number: ktavhwac
Concurrent Media Operations
- Baseband ingest
- Multicamera recording
- Loop recording
- Crash recording
- Schedule recording
- Batch recording
- Full featured remote and local user interface
- mSWITCH - Remote live switching and composing
- mTALK - Audio communication between users
- Multi-configuration metadata management
- Flexible file naming engine
- Proxy generation
- Enable edit while ingest
- Artificial Engine
- Burnt-in options: text, timecode, overlays (images and videos) and LUT
- Video server for multiple destinations of any storage, NAS or SAN
Some of these features might affect the number of simultaneous operations.