Fully deployable in SaaS
End-to-end OTT-TV Solution
User Engagement by Digital Experiences
Native OTT-TV headend for media preparation
A true one-stop-shop supplier with DevOps team
From media preparation to distribution
VIZZI is a powerful, robust and cost-effectively, end-to-end video platform that combines in one place all the flexible and scalable tools that Media companies, Broadcasters, Mobile service providers, Telecoms, ISP´s and Pay TV operatos need, for the dynamic delivery of Live TV and VOD services, across any IP-based device, deployed on the cloud, on premises or using a hybrid architecture.
How does it work?
Using a suite of innovative products and integrated technologies, VIZZI can help businesses reduce their time-to-market, guaranteeing a turnkey end-to-end Live TV and Video on Demand ecosystem, from start to finish.
Engaging content anytime, anywhere.
MANAGE YOUR VIDEOS WITH AN INTEGRATED CMS
• Upload videos with a simple drag and drop;
• Manage and organize your videos in a quick step;
• Define your collections and categories;
• Generate your video posters and thumbnails.
EMPOWER YOUR BRAND
• Flexible frontend, fully adaptable to your brand;
• Easy to use white label templates;
• Customize your apps and players;
• Define your subscriptions;
• Engage your audience with personalized recommendations.
DELIVER YOUR VIDEO ANYWHERE
• Top-tier CDN integration;
• Truly global reach with security in mind.
DEFINE YOUR BUSINESS MODELS
• Choose from subscriptions, transactional pay-per-view, advertisement, sponsorship or free;
• Scale your video platform and combine any model;
• Define your pricing strategy.
IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS WITH POWERFUL ANALYTICS
• Measure your video success with detailed analytics;
• Track consumption details;
• Analyse your viewers’ engagement.
INTEGRATE WITH MULTIPLE PLATFORMS
• iOS and Android;
• Compliant with AppleTV, Roku, FireTV, AndroidTV, FireTV, SmartTV and many more!
INTEGRATE WITH ADVERTISING SERVICES
• Add pre-rolls, mid-rolls, and post-rolls and integrate it with traditional AD
• Innovate and opt by non-intrusive, contextual ad experiences (call-to-actions, geolocation, etc.).
FULL SUPPORT FOR LEGACY BROADCAST CONTENTS
• Format your archived content for OTT delivery;
• Streamline the way your content is delivered to multiple distribution platforms.
STAY ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION
• Leverage skilled expertise and OTT experience;
• Maximize Your Video Profits;
• Streamlined Workflows;
• Effective Time to Market;
Content Management System
Manage and organize your video with a simple Content Management System.
Upload your videos with an easy drag and drop, define your collections and categories, generate your video posters and thumbnails on-the-fly. Define when it goes online and manage your audience in a quick step.
A powerful structure that provides a truly global reach with security in mind.
Power your viewers’ video experience and control your content with an easy and intuitive interface to serve any media to your worldwide customers, with unmatched quality.
Vizzi Media Preparation is the system that allows to ingest the contents to the cloud, either in live feeds or files. It can be implemented by the following product lines: MAM4PRO, mDECK, mxfSPEEDRAIL.
This software application is installed, operated and managed from a customer's in-house computing infrastructure. It requires a license that allows the software to run.
MOG installs Vizzi CMS on the server and delivers it to the customer. It requires a license that allows the software to run.
The dependency on the MOG ingest is 100% as our premium and time critical ingest is relying on this workflow. The solution is quite easy and seamless to integrate while integrated into our production and workflow.
I have been successfully using my mxfSPEEDRAILS for years. My mxfSPEEDRAIL have increased productivity and freed up Avids that were being used as ingest machines. If I have an incoming feed or a tape that needs to be ingested I use the SPEEDRAILS giving me both high resolution and proxy at the same time. My mxfSPEEDRAILS have been used on a variety of shows over the years: Grammys for at least 5 years; Kathy Griffin Bravo Special; for sitcoms like Nickelodeon; Wendle & Vinnie (20 episodes); The Thundermans (58 episodes and another season coming). Great post workflow, getting the proxies to the editor during the shooting day is critical especially if they do audience playbacks.
mxfSPEEDRAIL has been a great help when it comes to digitizing content. The flexibility of the product, the ability to control it from any workstation using its web interface with video preview makes it a perfect tool to digitize content and keep productivity high by avoiding the need to move between workstations.