mREC Grand av
Video file appliance for recording workflows in 4K, UHD, FHD, IP Live, and NDI with additional XAVC & AVC-Ultra hardware encoder accelerator
mREC Grand av is a powerful and flexible multi-format SDI/IP recording appliance with additional XAVC & AVC-Ultra hardware encoder accelerator.
Optimize media creativity for enterprise, digital media, sports, and broadcast markets with a streamlined file-based capture system, with full support for recording 4K UHD and HDR live video channels in different file formats.
mREC Grand av supports simultaneous media operations that can be a combination of recording and previewing files.
Product OptionsAdding optional features might affect the number of simultaneous operations.
Part number: grpa
OTT live ingest
Part number: groa
Social media sharing
Part number: grsa
Part number: mpam4u
Part number: mpla16
Part number: lmpi
Part number: smpi
IP live kit
Part number: griplk
Concurrent Media Operations
- Baseband ingest
- Multicamera recording
- Loop recording
- Crash recording
- Schedule recording
- Batch recording
- Full featured remote and local user interface
- mSWITCH - Remote live switching and composing
- mTALK - Audio communication between users
- Multi-configuration metadata management
- Flexible file naming engine
- Enable edit while ingest
- Artificial Engine
- Burnt-in options: text, timecode, overlays (images and videos) and LUT
- Video server for multiple destinations of any storage, NAS or SAN
Some of these features might affect the number of simultaneous operations.